BigPoint - Paid for a special package, got one worth less
I play Drakensang Online.
On January 30th (2014) I logged in to find that storage lockers were on sale. Having purchased "all the lockers" for my other two characters, I purchased it for my third ($27.99 USD).
On login, I got the 'package' delivered.
I got a message saying that I had already purchased this package (not true for this character) and was credited with 20K game currency.
If I had chosen to purchase game currency, that $27.99 USD should (according to their own store) have given me 24K game currency.
I filled out a support ticket, got no response. Two days later, submitted another one, and have been given a robo-message saying I received what I paid for.
I have now filled out a third ticket. As per the others, screenshots are attached but this time I had to write a note and take a screenshot of it to send it, as the reporting form has no space for descriptive input and can only have 3 attachments, limited to a few image file types.
If it goes no where (or worse), I'll call the San Francisco office @ 1 415-821-8100 and raise the roof.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Drakensang Online
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The prices of movie tickets at this San Luis Obispo Downtown Centre 7, The Fremont Theater & Mission Cinemas Theater and Mission (movie)are certainly a ripoff. The only real movie..."
- "gatherings by amanda (amanda morrison fisher) located in the slums of irwin, PA is nothing but a tax write off joke. when asked to plan a simple engagement party (which..."
- "Hello ! Today I was with my family @ the movie theater in Temecula ca ! My 7 year old son wanted really bad to se a santa movie so..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "Rented locker form them, paid 6 months in advance, bought lock from there only to come back and see all my possessions were stolen. The managers laugh at me in..."
- "I was looking for a corgi and my dad found a listing for $250 in Newfoundland which was too good to be true because corgis are never that cheap! I..."
- "Photos are deceiving. Kitchen disgustingly dirty. Look at the photos. Dirty dishes in the sink and on the counter. Dirty counters and fridge. Food splatter in..."