BigPoint - Paid for a special package, got one worth less
I play Drakensang Online.
On January 30th (2014) I logged in to find that storage lockers were on sale. Having purchased "all the lockers" for my other two characters, I purchased it for my third ($27.99 USD).
On login, I got the 'package' delivered.
I got a message saying that I had already purchased this package (not true for this character) and was credited with 20K game currency.
If I had chosen to purchase game currency, that $27.99 USD should (according to their own store) have given me 24K game currency.
I filled out a support ticket, got no response. Two days later, submitted another one, and have been given a robo-message saying I received what I paid for.
I have now filled out a third ticket. As per the others, screenshots are attached but this time I had to write a note and take a screenshot of it to send it, as the reporting form has no space for descriptive input and can only have 3 attachments, limited to a few image file types.
If it goes no where (or worse), I'll call the San Francisco office @ 1 415-821-8100 and raise the roof.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Drakensang Online
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "Corrupt game company who allows people with money do whatever they want whenever they want. Game is like a pornsite. Besides, TAP don't read your mails or study the screenshots..."
- "Bloomex royally screwed up on Mother's Day. Not providing what I ordered for my Grandma, delivered to the wrong address and not delivering to my Stepmother at all. We (my..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "Our car was being fixed at the shop, so for the courtesy car, we were given a rental from Mr. Rent a Car on Kingsway in Vancouver. It was..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."