in 17.02.2016 I was ban because big admins want this !!!They want help players who not take destroyer to take it, and if sombody disturb them they block and ban accounts and put a *** reson that it s not real because if you ask to see one prove they don t give you nothing because they don t have !!!
Dont make misstake and push monney in BigPoint ....
they don t desorve that, they are not onest !i will put here a forum link with many players that use bot for farming and they still playing this game because admins protect them :
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nice game
What I disliked
- Deleting account
- Bad support
- Not clear agreements
- Pay for nothing
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "in 17.02.2016 I was ban because big admins want this !!! They want help players who not take destroyer to take it, and if sombody disturb them they block..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."